Rachio 8-Zone Sprinkler Controller

Rachio 8-Zone Sprinkler Controller

I bought this and though woot advertises that it is Homekit compatible, sadly it is not. The Rachio 3 is HomeKit compatible but the Rachio 2nd gen is not. If I’m mistaken somebody school me and other than this - it was easy to install and works great.

1 Like

Purchased this last time it was on woot. Very easy to install and setup.

1 Like

Thank you for the post.

We confirmed that the Gen 2 we’re selling today is not Home Kit compatible. We’re updating the sale now.

CS will be reaching out in case to customers that purchased earlier in case you specifically wanted Homekit compatibility

1 Like

Grabbed one of these from Woot last year. One of my best woots! Works great, very easy set up and great app.

2 Likes

@ThunderThighs thank you… I reached out to CS previously when I purchased and there is some activity there, but I did originally purchase because of the Homekit advert. Trying to outfit all of my smart home devices with HK compatible devices. Appreciate it!

I installed a Rachio at my previous house on my own. Instructions were clear and it worked great.

The one I have now was installed by the company doing my landscape and irrigation installation. Here’s what my set up looks like. I need to finish taking photos.

IMG_1412

and the info you put in for each zone:

IMG_1413

It really doesn’t take that long to do the initial set up. And once you’re done, you don’t really have to touch it again unless you want to change the schedule. For instance, I’m going to go down to twice a week soon from 3 times a week during the summer.

2 Likes