Reusable Knitted Mask (3-Pack or 6-Pack)

Reusable Knitted Mask (3-Pack or 6-Pack)

Too bad there’s no mention whether these masks have the desirable feature of a bendable/moldable piece of wire or plastic at the nose area to make it conform tightly to your face.

Hi there. There’s no nose wire but they’re made to fit tightly to your face. Our buyer says these are his favorites.

FYI - the art print six pack has the logo on both sides of the mask (stylized X on one side and Extreme Fit on the other). This is not shown in the picture - also, the image for Klimt’s The Kiss is very skewed, took me a minute to even realize it was the same one.
I also purchased the six pack of Paisley and Floral and it has much larger logos than it appears on the sample images.
These also had loose strings, fabric scraps, etc. I probably wouldn’t purchase them again.

1 Like

Hi there. Thank you for the feedback. I’m passing it on to our buyer. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

What’s the length of these masks (from nose to chin)? They look long (which is what I need, ~8") but if that’s the case then “one size fits most” wouldn’t be correct.

Was disappointed that the logo was really large and not shown in the photo.

Better then nothing. HOWEVER, no slot for a filter. If they would make the OUTER layer in Gortex or breathable water proof membrane, it would be a plus. Now is not the time to worry about fashion over function if you know you could be not just around C19 but any kind of influenza. Just putting that thought out there. P2.5 filters are cheap and effective. Just too bad these dont’ use them.

I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

The first two photos should tell you all that you really need to know about this product. The masks that the two male models are showing have obviously been placed upon their faces electronically. That is they have been Photoshopped and not very well.

I just received my order of the 6 pack of Halloween masks and I’m highly disappointed. The one set with the mouths on them is a bait and switch. The picture shows the image going from one side of the mask to the other, but it doesn’t, not even close.

I’m sorry. I’ve let our buyer know. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Sounds like everyone else really hated these, but I wish Woot! would make them available again (at least the plain white ones). These are the most comfortable masks that I have come across, particularly with the adjustable ear loops and large overall size that fits large faces well. And, contrary to comments above, mine did have a slot/pocket for a filter insert if desired.

Bring these back Woot!..or stick a bunch of them in the BOC that you are about to ship to me…I’ll take them off your hands if you have any of the plain white or single color ones left!!