PNY U3 Pro Elite MicroSDXC Card - 256GB

PNY U3 Pro Elite MicroSDXC Card - 256GB

1 Like

I know the whole ironic, masochistic lambasting of the self-hating Wooter used to be vogue. But it’s getting really tired. Those of use who thought it cool 15 years ago, are all growed up and less tolerant of being patronized with name calling.

Sell good products at better prices than your competitors, and you’ll get and keep loyal customers. Save the Tosh.0, MTV ca. 1985 “we’re superior to you in every way” condescension for your buds at home.

<cue the contrarian, “I love being told I’m a moron!” opinions> :roll_eyes: Unfollowing. I won’t see them.

Hi there. Thanks for the feedback. A little backstory…

We created that years ago when we first started selling things from Amazon inventory. We don’t have eyes on the products and that was a way to identify those items. It would import the features and photos, add the box, etc.

Fast forward, it’s now used as a flag to our admin system to import features from Amazon into most of our offers whether it’s purchased from a vendor, shipped from a vendor, or from Amazon inventory. If someone forgets to remove the flag, that little box appears. I try to remove it when I see it on our dailies

So there’s the history. I’ve passed on your feedback. It’s not the first time we’ve discussed that little box.

1 Like

Very good, thank you.

I saw it and thought, “you know, I totally get the whole ‘we don’t have all the info, sorry’ thing.” But I also thought there were 100 different ways of saying it, without being patronizing and dickish.

Maybe just time for a new graphic. Crazily simple. I work with Photoshop and would be happy to do it if you like. :v::+1::facepunch::beers:

HAHA! It’s buried deep in the bowels of our code but we’ve sent the developers off in search of it to kill it. We need the flag, just not the box.

And if we come up with something for the stuff on Clearance (most of which is direct from Amazon inventory), we’ll use different, nicer wording.

2 Likes

Take away all the dickishness and woot is just Amazon without a search feature.

1 Like

Nah. That’s Meh.

Woot has…um…
They’re…

But you know…

N/M.

2 Likes

loveable?

1 Like

Let’s be friends.

1 Like

Sigh.

1 Like

this “killer deal” is a whole $3 cheaper than the same card on Amazon, but still $2 more than the Samsung Evo Selects version

1 Like

Found the on WM website for less than $10 and free shipping w/no minimum to order. It’s still the same 256GB too. Brand is Nuiflash. The brand is likely newer explaining the crazy low price. I think they’re trying to break into the SD storage market

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

If it looks too good…

Yea, it’s Wally World. I have NEVER had any issue with an order being fulfilled by them. Can’t say the same for here. Remember, this is coming from the company that set the standard for supply chain logistics. I’d bet my paycheck that my order will be fulfilled

Being fulfilled is one thing. But getting an item with the same specs as the one here is another.