2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

I’ve purchased several of these over the years, and have always been satisfied. The earliest vintage dates back to circa 2006. While this particular monkey still screams well, the latex arms have experienced some dry rot and the poor guy’s hands have fallen off. Doesn’t slingshot so well, but screams when I throw it.

They work great for terrorizing coworkers, the spouse, kids, and medium-sized dogs. Highly recommended purchase.

3 Likes

These are excellent cat torture devices, whenever I need to let my cat take out some rage he is always willing to attack the screaming monkey. Many monkeys have been killed in the line of duty but every time there is always another cape wearing ape crusader willing to take his place.

3 Likes

Yeah, those are a weak link.

1 Like

2020 edition? Do they come with tiny face masks? Suspicious that the pictures don’t show their faces.

3 Likes

Lol. Technically they were ordered before all the crap started in 2020.

However, another wooter showed us that you can use their cap as a mask.

9 Likes

heh. i remember buying these, back in 2009!

1 Like

A blast from 2007! Wow, inflation, am I right?! I still have this little guy.

4 Likes

If they’re 2020 Monkeys, they should scream all the time.

7 Likes

2020 monkeys, eh? I suspect that for once they are not screaming loud enough…

2 Likes

Have to buy more, DaiZee keeps destroying the ones I buy.

5 Likes

Thank you for the idea of using a screaming monkey as a cat toy! My 2 furry freeloaders are going to have either (a) a fun new wrestling partner or (b) a traumatizing experience. I’m not sure which way it’ll go. Heh heh heh.

3 Likes

FYI: The order you posted shows your name & city.
You may want to edit or delete that if it matters to you.
:smiley:

1 Like