Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

Anyone know if it is a hassle to get the pixel 3 attached to an existing Fi account? I have the 3a but I really want wireless charging.

When I see these phones, I think “Oh my, I’d like one of those”, but then I see the battery life. 1 day. I’m spoiled now. Been using UleFones for the past 5 years now. Latest is the Armor 3WT. Though it too is international unlocked, dual sim and though they say 256gb micro sd card can be used, I’m using a 512gb. The best part other then it’s fast, it has a 5 day battery. That’s when I have to click and move on to look at other items on WOOT so I don’t get a phone like this and just shove it in a drawer after a week or two of use. Guess one could get a battery case for it. If they make one.

We have a Pixel 3 on Google Fi. It was originally on T-Mobile, but we switched to Fi and it was no hassle at all. We used the Fi SIM in it, not the eSIM but I would imagine the eSIM would work just as well. The 3 was my first Pixel, then I got a Pixel 4 for myself and gave the 3 to my husband. He loves it.

That’s first rate trolling! If I wanted a 10000mAh battery, I’d buy one separately - the phone with that size battery will basically become a brick. Rarely do I need a phone to last me 2 days let alone 5 days. 1 day is enough, and with the battery saver features sometimes 1.5 days. Now if I was out camping, etc, maybe this would become useful.

Also, what about updates? I’m sure that phone hasnt’t had an update for at least 6 months, and will just be tossed aside in a few months as it sticks on Android 9.