AmazonBasics Carry-On Weekender Backpack

AmazonBasics Carry-On Weekender Backpack

1 Like

Is this the weekender? The picture is of the overnight smaller version.
This is the chunkier weekender. Please note the side straps which are not in the ad photos.

Please also compare on mother ship page
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Carry-Travel-Backpack-Denim/dp/B079LMXV35?th=1

Also, can you please do something about the New Today display? If you click on Shop All New Today, it really takes you to All Deals instead. Scrolling through 1320 deals makes my index finger hurt so much I can’t click to buy. And that’s not good for you or me.

Confirmed with both Chrome and Firefox. Chrome also does not display more deals correctly - tested on several PC’s. Fed back to Customer Service. Utterly weak, canned reply that showed they are powerless to effect needed change to benefit WOOT sales. People who spot HTML errors are being ignored. Thought you should know.

Help us Obi Wan Thunder Thighs, you’re my only hope.
Only Hope

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I’m reaching out to the team for more information.

UPDATE: They’re working on fixing the “New Today” link.

UPDATE 2: Harder fix than thought. Will be a Q1 fix most likely. It is sorted newest first though.

RE Photos: I think we got it fixed now. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you. Will you be taking control of Customer Support for double salary? You have my vote.

2 Likes

At least now they are aware there is an issue with Chrome across PC’s. Perhaps because the Chrome browser does not support NPAPI plug-ins and therefore will not run all Java content.

While they are at it, they need to prepare for the end of Flash support completely ending by Jan 2021.

1 Like

$49.99 my butt! Just bought this 2 weeks ago for $2 more.

You paid the same price. The rest was taxes.

Does your butt know about list prices?

2 Likes

If you bought it then at what you thought was a good price, then be happy. Life is too short in an era of COVID-19 to worry about $2 difference. If it makes you feel better, it was once $79.02 and lowest was $42.34 on the Mother Ship. Enjoy it for what it is.

Please stay safer if you must travel. Not all of us will be alive this time next year due to willfully foolish mistakes people make about novel virus disease spread to which they have no immunity. Try to be kind to one another. Wear a mask; wash your hands, keep physically distant. Things will become worse before they get better.