Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

Touch of Eco Solar Rock Lights (6-Pack)

1 Like

DON’T DO IT! Complete trash!

1 Like

I agree. About half didn’t work out of the box, and the rest failed before too long. Junk.

I bought two six packs last time around, and sought a return of all after the first four I opened and set up were defective, either with no light after charging or blinking light. Woot refunded one six pack. I found that the other six did stay lit, but only for an hour or so in the evening. I wrote a review back then stating this but apparently it’s lost to the ages. I had thought these might compete with the larger similar rocks that sell for over $11 but nope. Concur with above comments, you will be disappointed.

1 Like

Nope.

Here it is:

1 Like

These r junk! But them over a year ago and they never worked right! What a shame, I’ve bought other items from this company and couldn’t be happier with them! However avoid these, they are junk and don’t work!

1 Like

Out of the 12 I purchased 9 have stopped working in less than 2 months. Worse Woot purchase I have ever made. Maybe others have had better luck but reading the reviews maybe not.

1 Like

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

1 Like