Outlet Covers with Night Lights (5-Pack)

Outlet Covers with Night Lights (5-Pack)

What color are these?

I ordered some of these from woot a month ago and they were junk. The lights weren’t flush with the cover, so the thing bulged out at the bottom where the lights are. They leaked light out the sides of the bottom and they weren’t very bright.

1 Like

I ordered these last month too and did not have that experience. They nicely light the floor to allow good night vision. Wish they were a little wider overall, but happy with the purchase.

would like to see these in ivory or beige some time

When I tried them on my circa-2015 tamper-resistant plugs, they would not fit. The clips on the inside weren’t spaced widely enough. I don’t know how to determine if they will fit your outlets or not.

Interesting. I have tamper resistant outletscirca-2010. I did notice that I needed to stretch the clips a bit while installing, figured that it ensured contact.

Purchased four from another site. Two worked properly and are nice in the hallway and living room at night. Keep in mind that your plugs are probably wired without the terminals being used so the terminals need to be completely tightened on the ones not used for powering these to keep them out of the way of the ones that will actually make contact. If you are like me, semi-skilled that is, you will probably have to mess with the screws that hold the outlets to the box to get this all just right. The plus is that you get to keep both outlets and still have light. I wish that their QC was better on the product though. If a whizkid reads this and can offer pointers that would be swell!

Hello. The plates are white.

I’ve seen these things for years… I’d pick these up in a heartbeat for just cheap nightlights - they don’t need to be fancy. I just need horizontal outlet night lights… not vertical outlet night lights.

I bought these last month (decora style) and was not impressed. As a previous comment mentioned, they bulge outward. In my experience I’m using them with old-work boxes. Perhaps they’d be better in a new work box. I also found them much dimmer than my Night Angel branded product purchased @ retail.

Same thing happened here. Complete junk. The lights were bulgy at the bottom and it didn’t work when I put them on! Last Woot purchase for me.