Origami Two Pack Sliding Drawers, Silver

Origami Two Pack Sliding Drawers, Silver

The title says “Two Pack,” but the description indicates three different sizes. So what’s in the two pack? Two of the smallest? Two random sizes? Details, please!

1 Like

Okay, I’ll answer my own question. The Amazon listing was much clearer: the shelves are expandable from 13 to 21 inches. Duh! :grimacing:

5 Likes

You’re the bomb bc I literally came here to ask the same question before I, myself, headed off to Amazon. I purchased a Rev-A-Shelf before from WOOT and love it so I guess they sold me on these too!!

If you sew in a new elastic band it will fix the sliding drawers problem and feel just like a new pair of Jockeys.

1 Like

I’m looking at these to use in my travel trailer. Since a travel trailer is subject to motion and bouncing I have some concerns about these racks. Here are a few questions:

1. Are the expandable “wings” sturdy when in the widest setting? Will they support the same load as the central section? I don’t want them sagging over time under load.
  2. How secure are the locks that hold the wings in place? Can they be (or are they) locked at a fixed width with a clamp using a tool?
  3. Once the sliders are mounted to the cabinet base, can the wire rack be removed from the sliders for cleaning, or does the entire unit have to be un-mounted from the cabinet in one piece in order to get the rack out?
  4. How deep are these racks? The specs do not say and cabinets in a travel trailer are not the same depth as home cabinets.
  5. Do the sliders use ball-bearings or are the supported and slide out on plastic friction blocks?

I know there are quite a few questions here, but for my application the answers are important.

Thanks!

Looks like they’re 21" deep, according to the Amazon page.

How far do they pull out???