RAVPower 16750mAh Power Bank

RAVPower 16750mAh Power Bank

So, I LOVE my RAVPower products, but what’s the difference (or need) between BLACK and MIDNIGHT BLACK??

1 Like

The word midnight.

Duh. Obviously you are not a marketing exec.
Edit: Looks like the choice has been made for you anyway. Midnight black it is.

As I recall from last time, two different model numbers for the same product, and apparently WOOT!'s innards are not able to make that issue transparent to its customers, so what looks like two models is actually one.

Love the company RAVPower, solid customer support just like WOOT! (Part of the Sunvalley group that also owns the TaoTronics, Vava, and HooToo brands, amongst who knows how many others.)

Bought one of these last time and will keep buying then at this price or lower, with this “limit” one restriction… until we have our kids’ covered! :wink:

Looks like this might be it at the mothership, with different cables?
Rav Power

Am I missing something here?
Battery Capacity: 16750mAh/60.8Wh
Micro-USB Input: 5V/2A, 10W max>
iSmart Output: 5V/2.4A, 12W max. 5V/2.1A, 10.5W max
Total Output: 5V/4.5A, 22.5W max
Total Capacity: 5V/4.5A, 9400mAh/47Wh

Hi there. We believe 16750 mAh is the total capacity & 9400 mAh is the “output” or operating capacity.

Here’s an article that helps explain:

1 Like

Give Kudos to RAVPower for actually being transparent about this spec issue when virtually ALL other battery bank brands are not.

The very same issue applies to all battery banks.

It is unfortunate the industry standard is to advertise the capacity of the internal battery cells at their resident voltages rather than the output at the USB required 5 volts.