Shirt.Woot Mystery Plushie, Series III

Shirt.Woot Mystery Plushie, Series III

1 Like

Why the light bulb look like itā€™s giving me the finger?

2 Likes

Because it is.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know it is intentional. I thought Woot loves all its customers. Guess not

3 Likes

HAHA. Seriously? Itā€™s humor.

We have a lot of others if you want to be further offended.

6 Likes

Ah yes. The real Woot search.

1 Like

If I buy 3, will I get 1 of each or could I get stuck with 3 of the same design? Iā€™d be okay if I received 3 of the T-Rex design. I really donā€™t want 3 of the carrot/spaceship/after dark toy (?) design.

2 Likes

So woot policies allow the finger but no poop? Sorry, Iā€™m still disappointed ā€œUnfortunate Discoveryā€ by patrickpens was rejected for portraying an individual eating a rainbow :rainbow: soft serve cone encountering a rainbow unicorn with an identical rainbow soft serve pile on the ground beneath its tail.

2 Likes

Blame the derby rules for that theme.

It explicitly said ā€œnothing poopyā€. Itā€™s still welcome as a regular design.

Derby Contest Preview #786: Awkward

4 Likes

It was one rule in one derby, never fear, we run a new derby every week. A new one is about to launch shortly:

3 Likes

We also offer many, many poop shirts: Shirt.Woot Catalog

4 Likes

You take a risk, it could be 3 of the same, 1 of each, 2 of 1 and 1 of another. 6 of one half a dozen of the otherā€¦best if you place an order of 3 and I bet the fine folks packing your order will do their best to give you 1 of each.

2 Likes

I remember I bought 3 of these last year and to my surprise I got one of each, the whole set.

Luckily I didnā€™t get 3 of the middle finger salute bulbs like I was expecting.

6 Likes

Are these the only 3 options that are possible? Is there a link somewhere to previous sales of these?

1 Like

Iā€™m crossing my middle fingers that I get the lightbulb.

1 Like

Thereā€™s only these three.

Why canā€™t these be added to an order? I only have the option to buy it directly.

1 Like

Sorry about that. I fixed it so you can add to cart now.

Thanks!

1 Like

I ordered 3 and also got one of each, I was pleasantly surprised. Two have hung on my purse strap for the last year and still look nice.

5 Likes