CELEBRITE Solar Multicolor String Light

CELEBRITE Solar Multicolor String Light

Has anyone purchased these lights and used gutter/shingle hangers with them? What kind of hanger works?

I purchased the lights…and here’s what I found:
Each string is 20 ft long with 12 bulbs
The bulbs are LED but not that bright
If you have a small bush or wreath that needs a few bulbs here you go
But if you think you’re gonna string these lights across the front of your house, you’ll need something different.
If you like only a few bulbs and a bulb that’s not that bright, these are the lights for you!

I purchased the 4 pack of these lights. Yes they are led and not as bright as plugged in lights, but I think they are bright enough. However, only one string works without flaw. All of them came with the outer bulb cases (removable) which were not securely snapped into place. Three of the four strings had a short in the switch that, I think, disachraged the string despite the light sensor, and not only did they not stay lit a reasonable amount if time after.a full sun day charge. The switch actions did not match the markings on the case. If all of them had worked like the one strand I would be posting at least 4 stars if not 5, because the one strand, as I wrote, works great. However now since I bought them as a 4 pack, I have to return them all. Drat!