White Christmas

White Christmas

White Christmas

2 Likes

Another mdW instant classic! Tell your friends and vote, vote, vote!

2 Likes

What a deeply meaningful shirt design.
I can see each snowflake as it drifts down to the deep layer of snow!
Well done.

Hoping you also do an Amish Christmas Light Display at Midnight shirt someday…

4 Likes

I’ve been toying with a “Winter Blues” idea…

1 Like

@iamnero - it may be worth promoting this one; you’ll save on printing costs!

It’s so refreshing!

2 Likes

If this gets rejected I’m never shopping at Woot again.

4 Likes

Looking for that perfect gift for the Penn State fans in your life? White Christmas is the perfect addition to any White Out ensemble!

1 Like

Such creativity!!! Amazing!

2 Likes

You’re compliments are heartwarming and appreciated!

This is an incredible work of art. You have captured the polar bear in the snowstorm so clearly. It’s actually scary how lifelike it is.

2 Likes

White Christmas, it’s what the Celebrities wear!

2 Likes

Classic White Christmas

A powerful work of artistry that captures the true spirit of the season. 10/10 would buy and wear occasionally.

2 Likes

@mydearWootson Blast! Those dirty rotten shirt thieves are at it again! With the derby still in progress, several retailers have already ripped off this wonderful design. They’re selling at rock-bottom prices, with (dare I say) bonus shirts in the pack.

https://www.target.com/p/hanes-men-s-p6-comfort-soft-crew-t-shirt-3-bonus-pack-xtemp-crew-shirt-white/-/A-81909105?preselect=53804408#lnk=sametab

4 Likes

Thanks for the vigilance @dafrogman! @Lady5tark, please add to the list!

3 Likes

@pepper114 get the pitchforks!

1 Like

Awww bummer. Did they give a reason?

Nevermind. I saw it.

Was too much snow against the guidelines?

Well it’s probably for the best. Shirt Woot isn’t capable of printing this properly.

I think my forum campaign must have rubbed some the wrong way. My sources indicate that a Carrollton to Seattle emergency Zoom was called to discuss this at highest levels!

1 Like

Well friends, I’ve got terrible news. White Christmas, despite receiving over 20 votes, has been REJECTED from the derby for being “too snowy”. I’m told that the groundswell of grassroots support, including that of the Grotto, created fear at the highest levels of Woot who then moved quickly to snuff out my campaign. I suspect Santa is involved in this plot against a Grotto member. Rest assured, I WILL investigate! This interference into a free electoral process will not be tolerated! #stopthesteal!

4 Likes