Muck Boot Men's Muckster Clog

Muck Boot Men's Muckster Clog

I ordered a pair of these shoes. I normally wear size 8.5, but ordered size 9. Turned out size 9 was too small. Went back on the site, but they were sold out of size 10. Bottom line, these clogs seem to run a full size too small.

Sorry about the fit. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I ordered my husband a pair and I’m pretty disappointed. Not only was the box completely destroyed upon delivery which made for an ugly gift, they were much too small. He’s always worn a size 12, but this size 12 did not fit :frowning:

I’m so sorry about your negative experience. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Here’s also our return policy:

Just to share an alternate experience, my size 11 boots fit perfectly. I own another pair of size 11 muck boots and they fit the same.
I typically wear a 12 in Under Armour, 11.5 in Nike & Sketchers, 11 in most Merrell (some 11.5), 11 in Keen and most dress shoes and the size 11 of both of my Muck boots fit great.
As one noted above, the box was completely destroyed when I received mine as well, but the boots themselves weren’t damaged in any way.

These do not stay on my feet. Perhaps if your foot is shaped differently, they may work. Note that the rear of the shoe is VERY low, so there needs to be a snug fit or other mechanism, which these lack.