Aduro PowerUP Smart 6-Port USB Rapid Charger

Aduro PowerUP Smart 6-Port USB Rapid Charger

I got this one a couple of weeks ago. While plugged in, it sometimes makes an uneven, high-pitched whining/buzzing sound. It’s harmless, but extremely annoying.

This is caused by coils that are insufficiently coated or otherwise dampened.

I’ll stick to Anker next time.

2 Likes

Is the Aduro PowerUP Smart 6-Port USB Rapid Charger capability to also share and transfer data, files, video media, photos and audio ect…???

Hi! Unfortunately not, it’s only meant for charging.

I agree with Rothman regarding the high-pitched buzzing sound. If you do not have anything charging, it makes this sound, but once you attach a phone or tablet, it stops. It’s extremely annoying. I thought I had a defective unit until I read Rothman’s comment. Apparently, this is typical for this device. Woot was great and gave me a refund. This thing is going in the garbage.

2 Likes

Had the same issue. The fan whine is unignorably loud and has an oscillating, grating noise that drives me up a wall. Makes this completely unusable. I thought this was a defective unit, but it sounds like it’s par for the course.

What is the total output available for the device, and the max output for each port?
(I did not see that info in the Specs tab - but then I am barely into my first cup of coffee)

I see

6 Amp total output
*All USB ports have integrated SmartCharge technology so each port will detect the device being connected and give out the optimum Amp output for that device.

Is that all you need?

1 Like

I bought one of these it seemed fine, it just died on me I would say I ended up being able to charge something 30 times… I only used it to charge my phone, just one phone at a time… It its just dead, it just utterly just stopped working…

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.