Sovaro 45 Quart Hard Sided Cooler

Sovaro 45 Quart Hard Sided Cooler

Anyone have any experience with this brand cooler?

No experience. Browsing it seems that ability to store wine etc upright and stylish engineering is what sets this brand apart. There is a telescope handle and wheels that are nicely designed. Overall quite nice and clearly a Woot price point.

Yes, clearly a Woot price point. Like 2.5 oz. of cookies for $30.

LOL

2 Likes

I always wear my 6" Louboutin’s when rolling my cooler to and fro :sunglasses::wink:

5 Likes

Woot has not been the same since they discontinued selling wines.

The pictures indicate it has a retractable handle, but there are no pictures of wheels. If it has wheels, are they rugged enough for off-yacht use?

2 Likes

Other sites’ reviews mention that the wheels are small.

I just purchased one for my “yacht” although it is not big enough to actually wheel anything around on. I’m just hoping that it is easy enough to get across the parking lot from the Jeep to the boat.

1 Like

video shows them wheeling it around…fyi

Google says… 4-5 days

Time-frame wise, expect a Sovaro to easily be able to keep ice for 4-5 days (if not in direct sunlight).Mar 4, 2020 though review on Home Depot says…‘‘This cooler is very nice looking but as far as performance goes its just ok condensation builds up outside the gasket area the drain is hard to access and it dosent hold ice as long as other roto coolers it holds 4 bags of ice standing up on one side of the divider with room for lunch on the other i got it from HD on a super 1 day sale for 70% off and it’s the only roto cooler that size that fits into the spot I have on the boat or I would return it’’

I’ve been looking for a hard side cooler - I’ve worn out many coolers over time and I know what I’m looking for (this ain’t it). I’m sure it’s a fine cooler - but I need something I can carry in the bed of a truck or in my boat that can withstand moderate wind. I see no (good) latches and I don’t think I would be happy if this got turned on it’s side. If you do purchase, don’t carry it in your open-air vehicle without sealing the lid-to-body gasket with duct tape (yes, it looks bad like that - but if you want any ice left after a drive-about, well… without “strap” closures on the lid, the wind will “eat your lunch”. )

Stylish engineering and upright wine storage ability are most important, I wonder if this product would keep my wine properly cooled if using dry ice?.

Nothing else?

Cooler review

Found the cutting board / Prep Tray for it…anyone find an extra divider?

rtic makes a roto 65qt that keeps things cold a loooong time and you don’t really need to worry about it in the back of your truck.

sheesh, I literally saw this cooler in a kitchen store over the weekend for high $400’s and it actually looked pretty nice with the cork lining.
I didn’t need one at almost $500, I still don’t need one at $160…but I’m curious.

found 10% off it worked YESUNBEATABLE on posted above prep board

Per the features:

• Wheels: Two heavy-duty, luggage-style wheels provide unmatched mobility.