Starbucks Espresso Ground Coffee, 6 Pack

Starbucks Espresso Ground Coffee, 6 Pack

I purchased a bag in the grocery store and it tasted and smelled great. Afterwards it was hard to find in my local grocery stores so when I saw this deal I jumped on it. It’s not great. Tastes stale, doesn’t smell much, generally “off.” Expiration date is 1/11/21.

Hi there. We note the expiration dates on the specs tab.

Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I got some coffee a few weeks ago off here also and it was right at or past the expiration date. They did give me a refund so id say just go for it and get them to refund it and get free coffee.

I wish they’d offer “Dunkin’ Dark”, Starbuck’s Sumatra, or Seattle’s Best Dark Roast, at or below $6.66/lb or $5 for 12oz. Espresso and Fench Roast are too burnt for me.

I am a Starbucks only type. I was a little nervous when I saw the expiration date, fearing stale coffee. I looked back at the listing and sure enough, the exp date was clearly listed… my bad. But when I tasted the brew, much to my relief, it was the same good and strong tasting Espresso ground that I have bought for 3x the price. In my experience, ground coffee, stored at room temperature and unopened, is good for several months or more past the expiration date.

1 Like