6PK Assorted Men's Waffle-Knit Thermal Shirts

6PK Assorted Men's Waffle-Knit Thermal Shirts

Yep, these are nice, I bought in Nov and I like them. I might order again if I knew which colors I would get.

How does the sizing work out on these? For some of these products the size chart implies I should go up a size (or even 2 sizes). But not sure if that applies to these, or if they are more “normal” sizing. I’m normally a men’s “L” and weight about 200 lbs. An XL is a “safer” order, but on the other hand I’ve had some XL stuff from other brands that is so huge it seems ridiculous. It seems that this tends toward the smaller size, though.

I bought in November. I wear M shirts and ordered these in M and am happy with the fit. They are intended as a base layer, so are snug to the body. One of my 6 was defective, but Woot quickly processed a partial credit. Overall I’m satisfied with my purchase.

1 Like

I ordered these in November, tried them on out of the box and they fit quite well.

After one wash, they are quite a bit tighter.

My suggestion would be to order up a size.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what colors you get? Is it random? The pic shows 8 shirts, but it’s only a 6 pack…?

Jwalker762 is correct. These are snug fitting base layer shirts. Go up a size if you want them as casual loungers.
I too picked these up in November in large, just placed an order for these in XL this time so I can wear over the smaller size

1 Like

I bought these the last time they were for sale. I am pretty old school when it comes to keeping the thermostat lower and putting on layers. I wear one of these with some sweatpants and find they are really comfortable (they are not just for men)

2 Likes

The colors are chosen at random, the possible colors you can receive are the colors in the pic.

Hmm. My pants are 38, so I ordered the XL per the chart
Fit fine even after washing in cold water

1 Like

You also get colors not in the pic. I ended up with a camo one. Biggest disappointment was I got two of the same color :confused: I realize it’s random but can’t someone check for duplicates? :thinking:

I was typing out a reply about this same issue and decided to refresh the page first and saw your post. I got 2 camo and 2 green almost the same color as the green in the camo shirts. My 3rd set of 2 was a beige like color so I ended up with 0 of the shown colors which was a huge disappointment. I guess I can donate them all to the crazy MI militia people who insist on storming the state capital every other week since they all enjoy camo/military colors.

Hey all. If you’re unhappy with the shirts you received, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

got mine today. black, white, grey, teal, beige and maroon. not bad colors. glad i got 3 random ones because i’d have a hard time picking colors i don’t already have.

they are very thin though. think long-sleeved t-shirt. i’m sure with layers they’ll keep me warm, but they aren’t very insulating on their own.

Same here - I got 2 sort of came greenish color and a camo one, thought it was odd that I didn’t get colors that were pictured, but guess not