6PK ASST Magic Gloves

6PK ASST Magic Gloves

Hi Wooters and Mods, Just a silly question. Is the “6pk” actually 6 pairs of gloves, or 6 pieces which means 3 pairs? Just curious before I purchase more/less than I need.
Happy Gobble Gobble everyone :slight_smile:

My best guess would be 3 pairs. But yeah, it’s not really clear. And happy turkey day!

@ThunderThighs might have more information.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

Hi there. It’s 6 pairs. Sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

I was wrong! Yay for 6 pairs!

Lol Thank you!

2 Likes

One size may fit all but that assumes that you have the hands of a small child. They’re a tight fit on my average-sized hands and the webbing has already split because of that tight fit and I was only walking my dog when it happened. Good thing they are cheap.

Sorry for the problems with the gloves. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Hi Woot! I only received 3 pairs after purchasing this deal.

Oops. The warehouse must have split them up. Customer service will have some options.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)