7” Polaroid Widescreen Portable DVD Player

can I patch in somewhere and play ZELDA on this?

I have an original question, why is the battery not included?

cool beans! i need three of these!!

Wow… Woot server(s) must be toast already. This does not bode well for my chances on the Banjo of Consternation tomorrow afternoon.

What the hell is wrong with their server, and what the hells wrong with the wootalyzer…moving at the speed of smell.

Ever wondered what the price of a past Woot was? Use the automatic Woot Price Calculator to find out!: http://dailycow.org/woot

does the writeup refer to the mustek or polaroid…or both…wait a minute…what?

The theme for this Woot-Off must be “Polaroid carp.”

What the hell is wrong with their server, and what the hells wrong with the wootalyzer…moving at the speed of smell.

what good is this without the rechargeable battery? it’ll probably cost as much for the battery as the dvd player…

"The reaction will make your purchase of the Mustek Portable DVD Player with Dual 7” Screens all worthwhile. "

So what brand is it? Dual screens?

has anyone else been seeing that Woot has been a bit flaky today - aside from SLOW - I had several things bought and them WHAMMO my login and everything gets dropped - not the connection I know that… sigh…

Mmmmm…I need to find a battery to match this? Yeah, that’ll happen. Just include it in the Bushel Of Canaries next time…

what good is this without the rechargeable battery? it’ll probably cost as much for the battery as the dvd player…

They don’t actually make a battery for this (portable) dvd player. I’m just guessing.

hahahaaaa!

AUUUUGGGGGHHHH! No Battery??? That’s Scaryier than a Screamer!!!

Lol!! Think they did it on purpose? Or was the image photoshopped?

Sad that this is not made by the same company who made the instant film cameras. That Polaroid declared bankruptcy in 2001. You’re not getting that kind of Polaroid quality with their tvs and lcds nowadays. Just a third party trying to make a quick buck off what was once a great name.