Origami Two Pack Sliding Drawers, Silver

Origami Two Pack Sliding Drawers, Silver

How do these compare the cousinart ones?

These dimensions are not helping me figure out whether they will fit in my cabinets:

• Unfolded Size: 13" x 21" x 4"
  • Open Size 18" x 21" x 4"
  • Open Size (expanded): 21" x 21" x 4"

Unfolded? Open? Expanded? These term mean about the same thing in English. They are 13" wide? They are 21" wide? The cabinet has to be at least how deep?

1 Like

If you look at all the photos the dimensions will make perfect sense. The width is adjustable to the three dimensions listed.

I get the 21" and the 4" measurement. Are they adjustable for a 16-inch cabinet? By description, it does not seem so. They can ONLY be adjusted to the stated 18 or 21 inches?

Looks like you don’t have to unfold them on both sides though, so they are 13 then 18 both sides so only half expanded would be 15.5 and then you can center that they might look funny but I’m giving it a shot for under my sink.

2 Likes

So when fully expanded at 21inch is it still sturdy or does it become a seesaw?

1 Like

It is sturdy fully expanded. It also has the option of inserting 2 small screws (included) into the base for stability.

2 Likes

It is sturdy fully expanded. It also has the option of inserting 2 small screws (included) into the base for stability

1 Like

Has anyone used them with only the adhesive? I’m in a rented apartment, so I don’t have the option of screwing them in.

Yes, providing you don’t have an excessive amount of weight in the front, the adhesive holds just fine. I’ve got the other one under the sink at our cabin using the adhesive. I put the heaviest items towards the back. It’s holding just fine and it’s much easier to access my cleaning supplies.

Great, thank you!