Airthereal MA10K-PRO Ozone Generator

Airthereal MA10K-PRO Ozone Generator

Isn’t ozone a bad thing?

In this case, it’s a machine you’d set up to run while people and pets are not on the premises. As the text on the listing says, “All ozone machines are for UNOCCUPIED space only.” Several people have commented on past listings that things like this work well but to follow the instructions exactly to avoid any problems.

1 Like

I should have read the info a little better. I was thinking of the ozone in the atmosphere, but it seems that keeping it indoors allows it to convert back to regular oxygen.

What is the purpose of the product though? Is it a deodorizer or sanitizer?

Deodorizer, I think. It can kill smells that won’t go away otherwise. Some use them to clean out places where people have smoked cigarettes. I’ve never used one personally.

1 Like

Oh, interesting. I’ve haven’t heard of that, though I have seen this or other ozone generators on here a few times.

My wife and I got this dope wicker cabinet from some heavy smoker a while ago, and have tried washing it down too to bottom with both alcohol and vinegar (seperate occasions), and can’t seem to strip the last of the smell.

I’d say I’d look at this once I actually get hired somewhere, but at that point I could probably just buy a non-smoking cabinet

1 Like

A lot of people use the SoClean to sanitize their CPAP machines. Although on a much smaller scale they do the same thing.

Interesting. I hadn’t heard of SoClean before. Though, I also don’t personally use a CPAP. With a quick web search, it looks like they market themselves a little better with calling the ozone “activated oxygen”. Ozone just sounds scary because of the ozone layer lol