Liberty Retractable Garden Hose Reel

Liberty Retractable Garden Hose Reel

Almost bit on this until I looked at most recent reviews which revealed many unhappy owners. Pass. So glad I remembered to sort by most recent reviews otherwise I would have thought this was best thing since sliced bread

2 Likes

Thank you

So appreciate these forums and everyone posting extremely helpful information

I purchased 3 of these in the beginning of 2020, I absolutely love all them them, I have no idea what the bad reviews are about and don’t care as all 3 of mine worked all summer and are now in storage in the shed, waiting for spring. I would easily buy these again without hesitation.
If people mishandled them that’s that’s on them not these. I used all three quite often and the 100 foot version the most and all are perfect. The only minor complaint I have is the plastic pin did bend a little due to heat from the sun on the house as understood and only on the 100ft version due to it being heavier than the other two and getting more sun than the others.
Love these… I have two of the 65 feet and one 100 foot all from woot last year. Thank you Woot!!!

One review on Amazon said his broke after 36 days. What’s the warranty on these?

As noted under features:

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

wish woot had the 100 foot