LundyBright KN95 Face Mask 40 Pack

LundyBright KN95 Face Mask 40 Pack

I bought this item from here and all I rec6was a 5 pack not a 40 pack on a completely different packaging that seem to be opened up and taped back together whats up with this

I’m sorry. Most items on Clearance are from Amazon overstock and aged inventory so we don’t have a lot of information on them.

Amazon loves to break apart multipacks. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I already did now the funny thing is that inside of the mailing package there was a receipt that said 50 pack so not 40 pack as it was listed not a 50 pack as the receipt says but a 5 pack!!!

I’ll let you know what customer service answer is

I am interested in knowing if the Korean n95 are as equal to the US n95 which are not attainable to general public at this time.

Exactly the same here with my order I received today. #sigh

1 Like

So customer service gave me 3 options to keep the product and get a $6.00 refund, return it and get a full refund or replace it and return what o got i told them that I would love to replace it but only if they could guarantee that I would receive a 40 pack im still waiting on them to respond back

Yeah, hard for us to guarantee since it’s Amazon inventory in Amazon warehouses. And we’ve learned that their associates REALLY like to break apart multipacks.

That said, I believe an email from CS will be going out on this soon. Seems to be a larger issue.

I totally understand. So they are sending me a replacement but no word on the guarantee for the 40 pack if another 5 pack shows up ill be sending it back for a full refund because for that amount of money I could easily get a 30 pack some where else you know it feels like a ripoff to tell you the truth

:+1:

Thank you so much for the support and understanding thunder thighs :call_me_hand:

1 Like

So I got an update i received my replacement package and sadly to say its just another 5 pack so between the original order and the replacement I got a total of 10 mask and once again been letdown by woot because on their last message they said that there positive i was going to get the right amount this second time but no not again and once again funny that the receipt says 50 pack on but packages but only 5 mask so this sucks and I’m really disappointed with woot! I’ll attach the pictures of the mask I got with their receipts so you all see im not lying :rage::rage::cry::cry:
20210117_134549|375x500

You’re not the only one. Write back to CS and tell them you got another 5 pack. They have direction now on what to do (not send replacement). Holler if you have any issues.

Well, don’t holler. Just private message me. To private message me, click on my name and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

1 Like