Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries

Fuji EnviroMAX Batteries

ok, so I bought the 24 pack of 9v batteries from this sale…for 9v there is only a 24 count option in the drop-down menu on the product page, and the picture shows them in 2 packs. what I got was a box of 12 single packs. thanks for not sending what you sold. i swear, your company has gone to crap.

and, product page showing image of 2 packs, and only a 24 count option to select in the drop-down menu.

So you only received 1/2 of your order? Did you contact cust service? They’re usually pretty helpful.

1 Like

yea, only 12 batteries instead of 24. yes, i already contacted customer service, waiting on a reply

Well, at least your came new in the packaging. The last time I bought batteries from them 50 AA and 50 AAA they all came loose in a box.

Last time I buy batteries from woot

2 Likes

CS responded, they refunded me half of the purchase price and also added a $6 coupon to my account.

2 Likes

damn, that sux. i remember I bought batteries a looong time ago, I think from meh and it turned out they sold a bad bunch and everybody’s batteries started corroding so they just refunded everybody’s orders.

Hey there. Thank you for the post. I’m asking the buyer if this will be one-off or larger issue. Glad CS took care of you.

CS stated that there were no replacements available…funny that an item that’s still up for sale on your site has no inventory left, and funny that what was sent to me wasn’t the item that’s up for sale on your site. so…what are you selling? a 24 pack, or a 12 pack? what wasn’t there any replacements for? a 24 pack or a 12 pack? every day i check woot and every day i find errors in your product listing. it’s really getting annoying trying to figure out what you are selling based on what the product page says cause a hell of a lot of times its incorrect. do you have any sort of quality control team to check this stuff before it gets posted? if you do then they all need to be re-trained.

I mean, it’s clear that you’re relatively new to the Woot disappointment train…and the auto response. I don’t know if you think continuing to complain to TT is going to get your $6 coupon doubled or what. But you got a refund and TT said she reached out to the buyer so you’re gunna have to sit tight.

Maybe you’ll have better luck at the Wootoff!

I ordered a different size, but received all the batteries and in new condition. So it might just be you. It might not. But perhaps you and these particular batteries weren’t meant to be.

Edit: Also, judging by your luck, you might want to test out one of the batteries you did receive - just in case.

1 Like

new to the woot disappointment train? if you think almost 15 years is new then yea, maybe i am. did i say anything about getting a coupon doubled? i don’t think i did. i’m not looking for anything extra. i got my partial refund, i’m just voicing my opinion about the quality of the site.

3 Likes

Hi there. It’s supposed to be a 24-pack. I’m checking with CS to see if they can ask the vendor to send you the missing batteries.

CS is still swamped with post-holiday and increased online ordering. They don’t always have time to check to see if a sale is still live. Apologies.

i already got refund, i don’t want the missing batteries now

Oki-doki.

I still have quite a few of the loose AA batteries that came in a white box with peanuts. Im trying to use them up as some gone dead from sitting around.