HP ChromeBook 11 G4 N2840 4GB 16GB (S&D)

HP ChromeBook 11 G4 N2840 4GB 16GB (S&D)

Updates through September 2021, which is ok but short; that’s ~9 more months of security and product updates before this is End of Life. It would have been nice if this information was listed in the specs at all (preferably AT THE TOP) Auto Update policy - Chrome Enterprise and Education Help

Screen resolution isn’t the greatest, but is what it is at this price point.

Woot Staff: The End Of Life date should be at the top of the specs; it’s the single most important spec when buying a Chromebook.

Dear Woot staff- Replying to your reply about updates…I think you suck for letting that be a loop hole for dumbasses like me to fall for, that don’t know all of everything there is to know about what specs are and how to tell if you’re getting Wooted in the ass by Woot! Next thing you’re gonna tell me is I can’t return it, because that’s what I will be doing. Do u mind telling me why you’re selling a laptop with such a short lifespan?? I mean, you’re really giving Amazon a bad name. I never thought to look at the specs, because I never thought Amazon would need to stop to crap like this. Shame on you!!

That should have read stoop

Oh.

You can still return it if you don’t like it.

Hi there. The Chromebook will not stop working when auto-updates end. There are other options you can look into.

You can definitely return it. Keep in mind that because it has a Li-Ion battery, you can’t do a self return. You’ll have to go through the CS support form so they can send you the Battery label required for shipment.