Jim Beam 3-in-1 Skillet with Griddle

Jim Beam 3-in-1 Skillet with Griddle

is the bottom of the skillet entirely flat or does it have an outer ridge on it? I am asking for use on induction. cant have any ridge.

4 Likes

Hello from the pictures I have looked at it doesn’t have a ridged bottom just a typical Skillet rounded sides and bottom

2 Likes

I want one just received an email and already sold out. Will more be available ?

It’s available right now.

1 Like

Hi there. Just heard back from the vendor. He states, "The bottom of JB0218 Skillet is flat. No outer ridges.

1 Like

All in one camping cook master! I don’t even need one and feel like I need to order two for my camping gear!

2 Likes

It looks from the pictures that the ridge around is about 1/4".
If so the lid will not work on an induction range.
If we order and it does not work on the induction can we send it back?

Where are your cast iron skillets made USA ?

Hi! From the vendor: It’s made in China.

This is a great item. Seasoned already. The fact that it’s made in China annoys me for two reasons. First, it’s made in China duh and not here, though it’s a Jim Beam product. But I digress. And two, that i didn’t think to look where it was made.
That aside, it’s a good, solid piece of cast iron. Good weight.
One important note: the care instructions say to wash in soapy water. You NEVER EVER use soap on cast iron. Ever.
Ever.
I thought to myself, how strange that a Tennessee-based company would advise using soap when they really know better. It’s a Southern comment, but legit.
Took awhile to get here but that’s part of the fun after all. The suspense. Lol