Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) 32GB Tablet

Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) 32GB Tablet

I’m in for one. I’m sure this won’t be a waste of money like the used but like new iPad Mini I got here on Woot that’s from 2012 and doesn’t support many apps because it can’t be updated anymore. Oh and it doesn’t cost $100 :grin:

1 Like

Same thought here Larry - I’m using an Amazon Kindle from 2014 and it’s a bit long in the tooth.

1 Like

KINDLES HAVE TEETH!!!

2 Likes

Currently on Amazon you can get newer version of Fire 8, for extra 10 dollars. That one has 2.0 Ghz processor vs 1.3Ghz one here and it has .5GB more RAM. Even with free charge stand I don’t see it as a better deal.

Going to be using used as a security camera display, $20 savings is $20. Also Amazon just dropped the price at 12:22pm EST from $90 to $60.

This is a good deal. In early December 2019, I paid $49.99 for 16 G from Amazon. The used ones are now $54.99, according to the Amazon page on my app.

Mine is the 8th edition, according to the page I was sent to when I found my original order. I really like mine. After all this time, the only issue I have had is that occasionally my Audible book just stops and must be touched again to start. This particular Fire has been excellent.

Note: I am vision impaired and use Audible daily. I have my fire on all the time, and it puts me to sleep and stays on all night so I am not disturbed by the neighborhood sounds. Earplugs/phones, obviously. My hearing is acute, and with the earplugs, the sound is quite good.