6PK Asst Mens Waffle-Knit Thermal Shirts

6PK Asst Mens Waffle-Knit Thermal Shirts

I purchased these last time they were on here. Great shirt. Definitely go bigger. I did and when they arrived they looked huge. Put them in the washer and now they pit perfect.

2 Likes

I’ve bought these twice, and I’m not disappointed.
Go big or go home.

1 Like

yeah definitely order larger. i got XL’s. washed once in cold water, dried on cool setting, they still shrunk to a L and are skin tight. wish i had ordered XXL so they shrunk down to XL.

I got these last time also, I like them. Great for layering over a lightweight t-shirt in cold weather. Washing the lightweight t-shirts after one wear, and the heavier thermal shirts after a few days wear means less heavy clothes on laundry day. I would get more of these, except for this time the colors you receive are “assorted”. Last time I ordered “assorted” colors on Woot, it was the 12 pack of Russel Performance Boxer Briefs. In that case, there were six colors in the ad: black, blue, red, charcoal, and two different shades of gray. So I figured I would get, maybe not some of every color, but at least a balanced mix. What I actually received was 2 pairs of blue, 2 pairs of charcoal and 8 of red. 8 of 12 pairs were bright red! I just couldn’t deal with that much red so I donated 6 pairs to the Salvation Army thrift store. At least something good came of it but I learned my lesson.

Woot offering these as “assorted” makes me think they might be clearing out the least popular colors, which in my case would be the red and light blue. Sorry Woot, I would love to have 6 more of these, but I’ll wait for color choice. :frowning:

Does anyone know the sleeve length?

Don’t worry , your not getting 6 reds , we ship nice colors and we don’t really duplicate 5 of them in one color .

1 Like

2 Likes

Hi thanks for coming on and saying that! Here’s the set I ordered last time.

Black - Charcoal- Heather Grey - Navy - 2 White

I really appreciated being able to decide what I was going to get. Others may feel differently, especially if they wear them under other garments. This is a good deal for the price, it’s actually $1.00 less than what I paid, so there’s some extra incentive for ppl who don’t care so much about the color.

Thanks again for taking the time to write!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m hoping for the darker colours…

I still need to do that. I ordered a size-up as well. Definitely “big” on me. I’ll try the wash cycle (hot? warm?) to shrink these a whee bit.

I like them under a T-shirt. For a while, during the days of grunge, it was popular to wear these or a plain longsleeve shirt under a T-shirt. Now git off mah lawn!

1 Like

I am not at all pleased with these shirts. Number one, the order didn’t contain a black or red shirt; the order contained two blue, two beige and two gray…not as described. Number two, they must run way small. My hubby wears an XL so, I ordered an XXL and yet they barely fit. I am thinking of sending them back.

Yeah, mine ended up on the snug side as well. They stretch and should probably be a little tight but likely less so.