Non-Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer

Non-Contact Infrared Digital Thermometer

A whopping 40 cents less than the mother ship.

1 Like

Yeah, huge price drop on Friday.

Does anyone know what the temperature limits are? Low and High. Thanks

Found this on the Amazon page:

The measuring range of the thermometer in forehead mode is between 32.0°F - 212.0°F (0 °C- 100 °C) .

1 Like

Just wanted to give a big thanks to the Woot help people. My package was delivered on a Sunday afternoon and I didn’t get the usual email telling me it was shipped and out for delivery. I checked my account to see if it had shipped just before bed that night and it had already been delivered. I happily looked outside and no package anywhere. :angry:
I do have a security camera so I checked it and saw the delivery at 2pm, then at 10:30 some guy in a hoody just walked up my driveway and walked away with my package :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
I contacted the help desk and they apologized and said they’d send two more and made sure the tracking and alerts were turned on so I wouldn’t miss the next delivery.
I now have my two thermometers and all is right with the world again.

1 Like

Actually it has a forehead mode that is the default. It measures from like 95 to 105 or close to that range.
then it has a home temperature mode that does the range you stated. You push the trigger and when it lights up push the center M button and it will switch from the forehead symbol to the house symbol and that will measure the temperature of anything you point it at with the full temperature range, very handy for checking hot tea, food, the radiator on your car, etc.

Thanks! I checked the Amazon page, perhaps it has been updated.

Temperature Rating
Forehead: 35 to 42.2 ℃ ± 0.2℃ (95 to 108 ℉ ± 0.4 ℉)
Object: 0 to 100 ℃ ± 1.0 ℃ (32 to212℉ ± 2.0℉)

“this baby forehead thermometer have faith of pursuing high accuracy”. Does that mean it believes in itself?

1 Like

What sort of batteries does this use ? Is it rechargeable, or is it yet another device that will take 9v batteries that I can never recharge ?

If you click through to the Amazon link provided above, you’ll see that it takes one AAA battery.