Aduro PowerUp Trio 10k mAh SmartCharge

Aduro PowerUp Trio 10k mAh SmartCharge

Don’t believe the hype. You will not save $37. You will save $2. Amazon sells this EVERYDAY for $15.

1 Like

List Price <> Amazon

Yes, I know. We ALL know this explanation. We’ve heard it many times. But I will politely point out that it is silly. And the practice of advertising overblown discounts is either lazy at best or deceptive at worst.

So, why is it silly? Because Woot is an Amazon company. Woot should, through the magic of computers, software and other techno wizardry, KNOW that it’ parent company offers this item a price MUCH lower than the MSRP. If Amazon did not sell this product, Woot could be forgiven for using the LIST price and not going to the trouble of aggregating/averaging the prices from a multitude of other sellers.

I realize that overblown MSRP is not something Woot can change. But I do believe whoever runs Woot could make more of an effort to give its customers a more realistic idea of the real world discount they will receive.

Thanks for reading!

I’ve been begging for years for us to stop using list prices.

:sob:

As far as lower prices, we don’t have built-in mechanics to lower our prices magically like Amazon does. We can list it when we’re lower and a few days later Amazon can lower their price.

We do have reports that alert our buyers to these changes but it’s manual for them to look at the report and make the change. It’s not a great system TBH.

I feel your pain. I’m a teacher and I beg admin to make common sense changes all the time.

Deaf ears. Everywhere.