Aduro Elevate Adjustable Height Phone Holder

Aduro Elevate Adjustable Height Phone Holder

What is the part number for the elevate adjustable height phone holder? I tossed the box out before capturing the number and it is not on the holder. I need this for product registration.

Hi there. Found the info for you:

Aduro Elevate Adjustable Height Phone Stand Black UNI-SDEV-01
Aduro Elevate Adjustable Height Phone Stand White UNI-SDEV-08

Does this work with heavy duty cases or will they be too thick?

Hi there. We asked the vendor:

I measured the groove itself where the phone sits and it’s just about 0.75 inch. I don’t think it will fit properly if your phone is using those real heavy duty cases like the Otterbox Defender style cases.

1 Like

Bought this when it came up a few weeks ago … garbage. :frowning: The mounting screw for the post is too small, and as soon as it was secure enough to stop the wobble the bottom of the post snapped off. I had to retrofit with a longer screw. You get what you pay for!

3 Likes

Came here to say same thing. It fell over and the plastic broke. Used some gray stuff epoxy to fix. I would skip this one…

Same here. Tried to reach out for replacement. No one replied. Fell over upon first use and snapped off at the base. Don’t waste your cash.

I’m sorry for the problem. You might reach out to Woot! Customer Service and tell them what you tried with Aduro. They may have some options.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.