Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Garbage. Didn’t charge phone properly, has sat out back in full sun for a month without ever recharging past first bar. Wish it were still in the return window.

You have a 30 day return window.

Since this involves a battery, please reach out to CS for assistance.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I bought three of these on a previous Woot offering. One got battery bulge and died. Contacted Aduro and their response? “We don’t have any for warranty replacement right now. Try contacting us next month.” Never responded to any contact attempts again. Can’t speak to how well they work before they die as I charged them with USB. The solar was a nice backup in case SHTF.

I even contacted the BBB to try and get help getting a replacement. No dice. I was just left holding a ticking bomb of battery acid and no replacement with a working product. I tossed it.

Second of the three is starting to develop battery bulge, so I’ll likely just toss it too.

TL:DR - These are trash, but Aduro’s customer support is worse. I will never buy another product from them, and would recommend others stay far, far away.

I’m very sorry about this. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service and let them know what you’ve tried. They may have some options…

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Agree with other negative reviews. The solar charging did not work at all (even tested under direct full spectrum light), though they seemed to work fine as a standard backup. Was able to get refund through Woot

I will do so. Woot’s service has been great, and if it were close to the original purchase date I would have tried here. It’s quite disappointing that the Manufacturer didn’t honor their warranty, which is a contractual obligation.

The battery seems to work OK, but the solar panel does nothing.