Bondic Pro Kit or Refills

Bondic Pro Kit or Refills

can I use this on my hair?

2 Likes

I tried that. Don’t do it.

Not a bargain price. Several places sell this for 23.95, no tax, free shipping.
https://factoryhardwarestore.com/products/bondic-kit-includes-1-bondic-2-refills-liquid-plastic-welder

3 Likes

Better deal if you have Prime, which I do. $19 + tax.

1 Like

Yes. You can also glue dead spiders to your eyelids to it and complete the look.

That site says “free shipping over $100” in the header.
But, with Prime here as lawdog has pointed out, price here is 19 +tax.
That said, the other site is a small “Women-owned” business, so if a couple of bucks of extra hurt is tolerable in order to take your money to someone other than Jeffies bank account, then shop them.

Also, No, I didn’t just fall off the back of the turnip truck. I know full well that those claims (women owned since 2005) are easy to make and harder to verify. The “about us” link on the site is marketing fluff, no names or history. I know of some folks up here in Mass. that would tell me about how they would register a small business with their wife’s name, and that was as far as her involvement would go. This would allow them to get all the credits and advantages when submitting quotes for any projects that come from gov’t. entities.

Don’t spend 2 cents on this stuff. It’s useless.

1 Like

Well then, there’s this. Thank you.
I won’t ask you to spend time telling us the story here. The reviews are there, negative and positive. I’m dubious too, but after all, it’s only $20.

Do you have an alternative that does a better job of what this claims to do?

Are you sure it’s not a layer 8 issue?

I got this a long while ago off woot. I’ve used it like 3 times. The latest real test IMO was I attached the rear view camera inside my Jeep. Started out, the adhesive on the cam base wouldn’t even stick to the plastic window frame. Tried adding some super glue. Nope. So, I used some 100mph tap to attach it long enough to use this little tool on it’s edges. It worked. The cam has been attached now since Aug. And it’s not fallen off (yes, I removed the duct tape lol). So, if it didn’t work for you, it worked for me when nothing else would. The one think they don’t warn you about, when you cure it, it “smokes” a little.

1 Like

@xxxnightwingx like the woman that used Gorilla glue to style her hair?

Amazon comment says the adhesive expires in a year. Wondering how much days remaining on this adhesive, hence on sale.

Per the vendor, this batch was just created 2 weeks ago.