GBH Men's Assorted Dress Shirts 4-Packs

GBH Men's Assorted Dress Shirts 4-Packs

Does anyone know if these are wrinkle free shirts? Thanks.

Hi, yes they are wrinkle free.

So how do you know what colors you are getting? Is it just random?

I guess the question is: Do I want to play the shirt lottery? Four shirts for $28 is a great price. Three for $28 is a good price. Two for $28 is an OK price. One for $28 is not a good price. Four shirts I don’t want for $28 is annoying.

3 Likes

If you order the solid colors you will receive 4 assorted solid colors. If you choose the printed colors then you will receive 4 assorted prints, all chosen at random.

Well, I was ready to pull the trigger until I read this: * Slim fit design, for a generous fit, buy one size up.
10 years ago, I could get away with “slim fit” but unfortunately not any more… and buying one size up just means the neck will be too large. Oh well, maybe I can start dieting now in anticipation of these popping up on woot in the future!

1 Like

Last time these were for sale, I ordered one of these according to chest measurements on the sizing chart and did not order one size up (because I wanted a slim fit) and was disappointed that it was NOT a slim fit. It fit well in the chest, but was a very loose, billowy tent with a ton of excess fabric around the stomach/lower body. Frankly, it seems like the shirt was cut for a fat person whose waistline is bigger than their upper body.

The shirts are not cut like the pictures would have you believe. Whoever took the photos clearly did something to conceal all the excess fabric around the lower body; maybe gathered it around the back? I don’t understand why clothing makers do this. Anyway, if the “slim fit” claim is stopping you, I wouldn’t worry about it. But if anyone out there actually wants a slim fit, this is not it.

I should note that I’m not some body-builder type with a huge chest and tiny waist, just a normal 6’ guy who wears size 32 pants.

1 Like

Hey, sorry you were unhappy with your purchase , these are the actual pics taken on a mannequin. They are a modern slim fit , We haven’t had any complaints or issues about “excess fabric” maybe it was a one off but i assure you these are very well made with a great fit.