Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's Lace Up

Jsport by Jambu Finch Men's Lace Up

1 Like

Is $79 a joke is this April 1st? Bad reviews

2 Likes

While $79 is ludicrous, I enjoy my current pair of these so much, I am in for another.

I think they are sleek looking, and while I would not recommend a 5 mile walk in them, I absolutely throw them on for a ride to town. Also, $10.

Additionally, I got my wife a different style pair and they are her current favorite shoes.

I swear no one is forcing me to say these things under duress. I just like the shoes.

8 Likes

I liked my 1st pair so much I’ve bought several more the last couple times they’ve been offered as future replacements. I’ve been wearing them to work for the last 6+ months & the 1st pair is finally wearing out enough (innersole) for me to consider trashing it for the next pair.
For a comfortable casual work shoe these have been great.

5 Likes

Somewhat echoing the others here before me, but I bought 3 pairs the first time these were offered, figuring even if they don’t work for me $30 worth the risk, and worst-case scenario I could give them away to local homeless. Also taking a chance because I’ve NEVER bought a pair of shoes online that I didn’t return.

But I love these shoes. Suffice to say I have 6 pairs and have bought them for other people too. Why 6 pairs? They’re my “house shoes,” and since I work from home, they’re getting plenty of wear. I have such a hard time finding shoes I like that I figured I could stock up on these and not have to worry about it for years.

Very happy with these shoes.

6 Likes

Do the shoes run true to size?

2 Likes

They did for me. And I have two different length feet.

2 Likes

My experience buying shoes on Woot reached the point were I won’t even take the chance anymore. I bought 2 pair of tennis shoes that were woefully undersized. I gave up after that. They weren’t all that cheap either.

1 Like

Ordered a pair last year when they were listed for $9.99. The most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn, and a steal for 10 bucks. Have been watching the site ever since and have seen them listed a few times but they’ve been sold out. Buying another pair today.

4 Likes

I bought 2 pairs of these as well previously. I like the way they look, but find the memory foam to be uncomfortable for extended periods of wear. The soles also do not have the best grip and seem relatively flat in general. At $20 I am not unhappy with my purchase, but these are not the wear all day go everywhere shoes I was hoping for.

2 Likes

allbirds sells their for $95, arguably way better quality but doers not look better. $10 for sleepers or interior shoes is not too bad imho. Actually like to wear them in summer or when its dry outside.

2 Likes

So, more of a general comment. Hope you feel better mate, having gotten that off your chest. Peace
:smile:

1 Like

I bought a pair of these before, and I really like them. I use them for work shoes (I work inside), and they’re great. While the soles do tend to get smoother & slicker over time, I like the memory foam on the inside, and the fit is just right. I more than get my $10 worth out of them. I’m in for another pair.

3 Likes

I’m going to be a broken record. I bought these on a whim a few months ago because they were so cheap and I was impressed. They look great, are lightweight, super comfortable, fit true to size, and are of not great but adequate quality. My wife and son both saw them and told me how much they liked how they looked. I don’t think they will last too long, but I’ll enjoy them as long as they do. In for two more pairs. For the price, call me impressed. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

While the list price is crazy - these shoes are great for $10. They’re great for $20, to be honest; Which is closer to what you can find them for in places other than this.

Having said that, I will echo others. I love theses shoes. I bought a pair nearly a year ago. They lasted far longer than expected and were more comfortable than expected. They finally gave out on the insole under the big toe. I found another pair for $20 and liked them enough to pay double the Woot price.

I’ve been watching for another pair and have missed out on my size a couple of times. I’m in for three pairs this time around. Shoes are lightweight and true to size.

I do change the shoe laces to a regular white pair as the gray ones that come with them really don’t help with the bland, slipper like appearance of the shoe.

2 Likes

Damn, I need a wide width shoe. :frowning:

1 Like

Seems like the consensus is that at $10 these are pretty much a no brainer.

I ordered 2 pairs for me and 1 for my wife last time and here’s some of my thoughts.

They are extremely light weight. It’s surprisingly comfortable and I’ve actually been pretty impressed on the durability. I’ve worn them pretty regularly for the last ~6 months or so and while they don’t look new, the seems have held together better than I ever expected. The tread was minimal to begin with and they are extremely slippery right out of the box, like socks on a wood floor slippery. a couple walks around the block and the slippery-ness mostly went away. I don’t know what the fabric is but it seems to be durable enough and breathes really well. My feet are cold a lot of the time when I wear these but that’s great in the summer. Because they are pretty much a slipper with a sole I can imagine that it would have no problem forming to a wider foot but my feet are rather narrow so I can’t officially speak to that.

In conclusion I don’t think you’re honestly going to find a better shoe for ten bucks that are this comfortable. They aren’t going to win you any fashion awards or protect your toes from any falling objects but if you want a comfortable house shoe or something to throw on to go to the post office these are perfect.

2 Likes

Really comfortable shoes, but they don’t last very long. For $10 I’ve bought 5 pair total so far when Woot offers them. I don’t think I’d pay $20 though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think the material is breathable wool, which would be why your feet are cold in the winter. I have a couple of other pairs of shoes from this material, and they are comfortable, but way more expensive than this.

1 Like