Fortnite Squad Mode Core Figure 4 Figure Pack, Future

Fortnite Squad Mode Core Figure 4 Figure Pack, Future

Hey now this arrived tonight once again a late night delivery.

Another recent order from woot arrived repackaged. Once, in a brown box that arrived inside a UPS padded envelope with Carrollton 49417 cut out and taped onto padded envelope for delivery. Yet to see if that item is functional. @ThunderThighs Why so many parcels being mishandled upon delivery? I understand everything is backlogged. The carriers should still stack carefully. Nothing is more upsetting than receiving mishandled packages. Well actually there is a few things…let’s not dwell on prior buyer remorse.

Hi there. I’m sorry but we don’t have any control over how Amazon packages items or how UPS handles them. I received an Amazon order this weekend that was wide open as well.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Wow, that’s fast its only Friday where I’m at!

1 Like

You may want to tip your UPS driver or chat with them…if this sort of thing happens frequently.

I also occasionally question the folks packing my boxes sometimes. 90% great and 10% it’s like, really? You thought shoving this in a tiny bubble wrap bag was good enough?

To be fair, most stuff from Woot warehouse is usually in a box way too big but they do use the air packs. Which I then must pop before recycling, because I’m a 90s kid and I don’t want sea turtles to think they’re jellies floating in the ocean etc.

1 Like

Does this actually work? So you think the normal UPS driver keeps a list in the Budget truck. Those who tip and those who don’t. I’ve left snacks and drinks out pre covid of course.