ACDelco AA or AAA 96-Pack Heavy Duty Batteries

ACDelco AA or AAA 96-Pack Heavy Duty Batteries

1 Like

Don’t order from Woot. I ordered two boxes of these batteries and they charged me for two boxes. The problem is they only shipped one box. No refund or e-mail response. Woot is a fraudulent site despite the fact that Amazon purchased them. Buyer beware!

1 Like

Hi there. Have you checked your email’s spam folder? Emails from Woot can sometimes get stuck in there. Also, please make sure the email you’re checking matches the one on your Woot account (not your Amazon account if you logged in with Prime, if it’s different from the one on your Woot account).

I don’t work for Woot, but I will tag a couple of people who do – @lioncow and @manlapig. They may be able to provide guidance on this to get your problem sorted out.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

3 Likes

Hello, does anyone have any insight of the quality and longevity of these batteries?

1 Like

Don’t buy these batteries. I got them in a rush, so I didn’t take the time to A) realize they are heavy duty, and B) open the specs tab to see they have a date of December of this year. To make matters worse, the date on the batteries I got today is 09/2021. I’m pretty disappointed in myself and the vendor.

I say spend the extra money and get the alkaline ones recently put up. It’s from the same vendor, but a few months shaved off in 2028 isn’t nearly so bad. I’ve used the alkaline batteries in the past, and they were very good.

3 Likes

Purchased these as we were out of AA and AAA’s thinking how bad could they be. We have battery operated soap dispensers that use the AA’s and we have to change them every 5 to 7 days as they do not last at all when we would get 2 to 4 weeks depending on use with Duracell and Rayovac. I will not be purchasing AC Delco’s batteries again!

2 Likes

I bought these and highly regret it !

Every one of them depletes after a very short time (a day) in my headphones while with real batteries I typically would get several weeks use.

If something seems to good to be to be true, it typically is.

I implore you to avoid wasting your money on these useless items.

They are sheer garbage !

You need to understand what a heavy-duty battery is and what it’s best used for.