Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow

Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow

I know I saw this on Woot not that long ago. How is is possible, that “This product has not been reviewed yet.”? That smells funny, which, coincidentally is what I’m concerned about.

If you’re talking about reviews on Woot:

Every time a product gets relisted, it creates a new discussion thread.

https://forums.woot.com/search?context=topic&context_id=727660&q=Bamboo%20memory%20foam%20pillow%20order%3Alatest_topic&skip_context=true

2 Likes

Ordered the king size pillows last time they were on here. They are pretty firm, and are pretty tall. Maybe just need to be broken in? I use them as back support when sitting up in bed doing something. They make good body pillows too. But the height of the pillows as they are make them uncomfortable to sleep width your head on them.

Wow…21 cents cheaper for a 2 pack than on Amazon :frowning:

Like any pillow really, if you want it firm you sleep on the top if you’re looking for flatter you use the side of the pillow. I have one of these and love it. At least it’s not being sued for misinformation…

This pillow is quite a behemoth.

It’s great for a back support while reading.

I had these bamboo pillows I bought from Costco awhile back. They were nice and firm, but after a few months they went flat. I threw them in the dryer to fluff them backup, but that only lasted a couple of days. I ended up throwing them out in the trash.