EnGenius Whole Home Mesh WiFi System 2-Pack

EnGenius Whole Home Mesh WiFi System 2-Pack

ARE YOU DOING IT ? sooo excited

has anybody been able to get these to work? I’ve tried both units in the box and when I run thru the setup with the app on my phone it just stalls out at step 8 ‘detecting your internet connection type…’ I let it sit for over 30 mins with each router and it never goes any further. The light on the front of the routers does slow flashes for a few mins and then switches to quick flashes for a few mins and then back to slow, but it never moves past step 8.

I actually bought 3 of these to cover my house cause there’s something about my house that causes wireless signals degrade very quickly. like, as soon as you step into the next room it drops to like 50%.

so I’m guessing i’m out of luck. I can’t even find this model # listed when I search for it in the help center on the engenius website. there’s still a product page up for it, but apparently no support so now i get to call and try to talk to somebody I won’t be able to understand to try and get this setup working.

Hi there. If you don’t figure it out, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I feel sorry for anybody who bought these. I had to open a 2nd box to get 1 of them that would finally detect my internet connection so I could finalize the initial setup. once that was done, setting up the others was insanely easy, but even though they all show as being at the optimal range position, the connections are so unreliable that most times my laptop and game console wont connect unless I bring them into the room where the main router is connected to my cable modem. anywhere else in the house and I get like 95% packet loss when trying to ping my modem or router IP addresses even with my laptop showing an excellent wifi signal between 95% and 100%. these things are so useless and this was a huge waste of money when money is tight to being with.

Hi there. Sorry they didn’t work out. You’re still in your 30-day return period so reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Thanks, I might have finally figured it out though. 1 of the routers might be bad, I narrowed down which
1 might have been causing all my issues and disconnected it and now everything seems to have smoothed out. Now I just have to see if I can reset it and hopefully adding it back in will work out ok.

This is still way more haasle than its worth. All the youtube setup videos for this thing make it out to be an easy setup that takes like 20 minutes. I’ve spent over a week trying to get this all working.

Hi! I’m sorry to jump on this thread but I REALLY need some help!!! I purchased an item that needs to be returned. I used my husbands acct to make the purchase. I logged into his acct through amazon. His woot acct is linked to a different email address that no longer exists. The email address cannot be changed without logging in directly to woot. He can’t remember his original woot password either… again, no way to change the password without using the email address in the acct and like I said, that is no longer active. I have reached out via email leaving his new email or my email to get help. I’m desperate to get this item returned as it was not cheap! Please, any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Please feel free to reach out to me at [MOD: email address removed] . Thank you!!!

Hi there. Contact support back through the support form and give them another email address to use.

Then email support@woot.com and ask to have the email address updated. You’ll have to give the old and new email address. This will take a few weeks most likely.

PS: Never put your email in a public forum. I removed it.

Thank you for getting back to me… I really appreciate it! I tried that and never heard anything back from them. I will try again, thanks!

Yea, I spoke too soon. This system is bad. Connections are dropping left and right on almost every device in my house now. I’m contacting customer service tomorrow to start the return process.