Dual Charging Stand Kit For X-BOX One & X-BOX Series X Controller

Dual Charging Stand Kit For X-BOX One & X-BOX Series X Controller

FYI -

The description states “X-BOX One & X-BOX Series X Controller,” but the battery packs do not fit either of my OEM Genuine Microsoft™ X-BOX One controllers. They come close to fitting, but the way they snap into the controller is completely incompatible, so they can’t completely snap into place. This results in it being impossible to get the battery pack to make proper contact with the battery contacts in the controller, so it’s a no-worky.

Hi, so sorry to hear that it doesn’t work. Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

These Do Not Fit x-box one controllers and it looks like a previous customer (softnerd) noted that 22 days ago. Woot need to pull these, as $27 bucks isn’t exactly cheap for something that doesn’t work.

Been a Woot customer for years and I’ve never got caught by a straight up scam like this before. These do NOT fit Xbox controllers.

1 Like

These don’t fit any of my controllers. I don’t have the new series x or s controllers. I have a one x stock and elite first gen, which neither packs come close to fitting. So upset I didn’t ship around before getting scammed for a more expensive version of the cheaper Amazon version listed here: Chasdi Dual Controller Charging Stand Compatible with Xbox Series X S Controllers, High Speed Docking Charger Station Kit with 2 Rechargeable Battery Packs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PY5M48D/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_NH7C77YF7JAD0YBHA1B0 which is the one we ordered for our supposed Xbox one x. This is the correct one we SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN : Chasdi Dual Controller Charger Stand Compatible with Xbox One Controllers, High Speed Docking Charging Station Kit with 2 Rechargeable Battery Packs https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M3XLXM6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_MVDCA6FAGHWKNRQA5F0S
SMH in dissatisfied purchase and feeling mislead and ripped off!!!

I bought these for my Xbox One and they do not fit the Xbox One controllers.

Hi there. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.