2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

Note to Woot- it’s 2021.

1 Like

Dang the mounting dream mount is next, only tv mount I’ll ever buy

oh well, no crap for me. At least I got more strainers lol

2 Likes

They forgot the bag

2020 skeleton design?! Too soon, woot. Very harsh.

I remember when they sold woot-off lights that had a chance to also come with a free bag of crap. I bought lights, no crap.

1 Like

Heh. Designed Dec 2019.

2 Likes

But those are the 2020 edition monkeys. The 2021 edition monkeys are being made now for release on our birthday in July.

3 Likes

Send me a BOC with these in it. Thank you. Plus tax. Can’t wait til you’re next visit

3 Likes

To properly represent 2021, will one be encased in ice and the other with vaccine needles on the cape?

3 Likes

Does the woot off end in 7 minutes?

And masks, not taking cap off for mask

2 Likes

This Wootoff! Feels like it’s been a success. Great job Woot staff, @ThunderThighs, @davejlives, @HollyTech and others who I don’t know.

And fellow wooter participants!!

4 Likes

I’m hoping to still get one or both in a BoC. Pweez TT can has moar monkeys?

Talking screaming monkeys, does anyone know how I can make my mp3 of the 15 screaming monkeys my iPhone’s ringtone? The LG, it was really simple, just downloaded then selected. Can’t seem to find an option for nonApple tones. I really miss my screaming monkeys!

>'Kat

1 Like

How do you tell what’s next?

In the app you can click and see most

I definitely bought more then I planned to (more then the last couple woot-offs)!

1 Like

No, it basically ended as soon as they put up the woot!off lights for sale. 'Cause not even I will buy them now–I’ve got my pair, plus a spare just in case. And I don’t have my perfect job anymore, just the suxy one, so I can’t even truly use them. Not as fun by myself at home.

>'Kat