Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief 2 Pack

Men's Give-N-Go Boxer Brief 2 Pack

Ooohhh- made with ā€œother fibers.ā€ Sounds fancy!

LOL. Not sure where that got pulled from. Updated to match Amazon

94% Nylon, 6% Spandex

For those of you trying to figure this out, these appear to be Ex Officioā€™s Classic Give N Go, not the Sport Mesh Give N Go type. I had to grab some from the drawer and compare the styles, and the label on the waist band is the key. Happy to be corrected if I am wrong because they would have been an instant buy if this was the Sport Mesh version. Both are Give N Go, and both have the same fabric percentages. There is also a 2.0 style of these, and I think this is likely the closeout of the last version, not the 2.0ā€™s. Still very highly regarded though, nothing at all wrong with them. Woot - if you update your subject line to say they are Ex Officio instead of Give N Go, youā€™ll sell them quicker as this brand has a huge cult following in the backpacking/hiking community.

:flushed:
I canā€™t stop tittering at the ā€˜Give-N-Goā€™ name. Combined with theā€¦specific front panel design, I imagined what they ā€˜giveā€™ and how they ā€˜goā€™.

4 Likes

Gave up wearing anything without a front pouch. Life is too short for flat-across-the-junk -trust me, fellas. The material here sounds good, the colors are great and they look comfy in all but one area! Once you try a pair that gives the boys room for themselves, you will never go back.

1 Like

Definitely a bit hesitant to Google ā€œgive and goā€ let alone ā€œgive and go + underwear.ā€

3 Likes

Do these have a working fly?

Exactly why Iā€™ve avoided this listing. But my curiosity won. However, I donā€™t feel like I have any more answers than before I clicked on the link.

Also,

2 Likes

Anyone else get an email indicating a refund was being issued due to the incorrect sizes being sent? I didnā€™t get mine yet, but Iā€™d be interested in trying to trade with anyone who got the size I need and didnā€™t get (small). I donā€™t know what size Iā€™m getting yet.

Hi I got small and need medium :confused:

To quote an old Amazon review ā€œThis isnā€™t a pair of underwear. Itā€™s clippings of godā€™s beard spun into dick armorā€

3 Likes

happy season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

2 Likes