LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55", 65" or 77"

LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55", 65" or 77"

1 Like

Are these refurbished or new? I’ve read some horror stories in the forums about other refurbished TVs bought on woot. I bought one but I have a lot of anxiety about it and am thinking of canceling my order now.

1 Like

As per the sale page, they are refurbished.

3 Likes

I bought three of the 2018 models of these (the C8) from Woot, refurbished, a couple of years ago. I’ve had no problems with them, and honestly wouldn’t have even thought they were refurbished if I hadn’t known that already from the listing. I haven’t regretted getting them at all, which isn’t something I can say for many tech purchases.

That said, there have been some good sales on these lately, so you can likely find them new for only a few hundred more if you know where to look, in case that makes a difference to you. I got the 77” CX new for $2900 about a month ago. (Solely because the largest C8 I had was a 65”, and I couldn’t pass up such a good deal to up the screen size that much.)

4 Likes

Thank you. I purchased this but am nervous based on one of the previous refurbished TVs that had lots of bad customer experiences. It looks like they got rid of that distributor though. My tv delivery has been pushed back 4 days from original schedule date so hopefully everything is okay.

1 Like

Any way to get an extended warranty beyond the 90 days?

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately Woot doesn’t offer an extended warranty for this product.

2 Likes

If you used a credit card, your company may offer an extra year. Chase Freedom is one that covers refurbished products in the fine print.

2 Likes

I just received mine via freight and I have absolutely no complaints in fact when I received it I noticed that there is an option to see how long the TV has been on regardless putting the TV back to factory settings my suggestion pull the trigger buy it!

2 Likes

Nice, and mine just died…. Literally days after the Woot warranty expires. Can’t even begin to describe my feelings right now. :partying_face:

1 Like