Google Nest WiFi Router + 2 Points

Google Nest WiFi Router + 2 Points

15 minutes in and it’s already sold out? That’s impressive.

It looks as if they only had 1 available.

(Unless the sales stats have yet to update.)

Seems like that would have been better to put over in Clearance, then. The Raycons would be a better promotion for DotD. But, alas, not my monkeys, not my Woot. :rofl:

deal of the day
1 in stock

not a good look

1 Like

How is it sold out already I JUST got the email!

Simple: They only sold 1.

:roll_eyes:

Please bear with us. Trying to fix.

Umm … while we wait for this to be fixed … umm …

What’s your excuse for being awake this late tonight?

I’m awake because I’m watching the new animated Pacific Rim series on Netflix.

FIXED. Have at it!

Same thing we do every night… not sleep and wait for Woot to refresh. :smiley:

4 Likes

Now that its fixed, this is one of the better deals on woot i have seen. The product is great lots of speed out on the fringes of your network.

I have an orbi otherwise I would buy two of these keeping one router and 3 nodes, selling off the other two ( R + 1)

1 Like

Alas, no wired option for satellites. And while this is technically faster than Google wifi, most people won’t see real world performance increases unless they pay their isp for superfast service.

Nest will give you more advanced network features than Google wifi. However, for most users Google wifi will be just fine. Costco members can get a four pack google wifi for $230, New and with a generous return policy.

The wifi satellites can also be paired with a Nest router and I’ve read the satellites will see better performance. If Woot sold single Nest routers, I’d buy one to pair with my Google wifi system.

1 Like

Just picked this up. I was looking for this and this seems to be the cheapest price out there. Now to find a Google Hub Max for cheap. lol

Boy oh boy am I behind the times… I have a Google Nest setup and all nodes (main plus satellites) have wired option - I was wondering what you were talkin’ ‘bout… Then I checked mine out - way earlier version. Mine look like tall hockey pucks, not the oversized marshmallows these are.

Can we get an option for only router or only points?

1 Like

This^

If you have the older Google Wi-Fi mesh system will this work with it? To add more Wi-Fi points?

Read the other comments. Somebody addressed this.