Aduro Surge Shelf Series Surge Protector

Aduro Surge Shelf Series Surge Protector

What are the dimensions and can it be used in a GFCI outlet?

Hi! According to the original Amazon listing, the top shelf dimensions are 8.5inches length by 3.5 inches wide. It looks like you can use it with GFCI outlet but it’s an awkward fit (doesn’t seem to lie flat). You can read more info from the original Amazon listing here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08L8RFQ3T?th=1

So I purchased two of these and upon first opening of the package I and severely disappointed… I know that it listed the dimensions of the device(s) but I guess from the Woot photos I thought that this would have taken the larger size plugs, but sadly no, only the standard two and three prong plugs.

Hi there. If you’re unhappy with the item, we have a 30-day return policy. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Trying to figure out what you meant by “take the larger size plugs, but sadly no, only the standard two and three prong plugs” - there are very few “larger” plugs out there, unless you’re thinking about a round-barrel-body where two plugs just can’t fit side-by-side?

Thank you, your photos DO provide significant info: the device only uses one receptacle of a dual plug outlet (AND does not offer an option to tie down into that outlet’s cover-plate mounting-point) which IS disappointing - that makes the shelf potentially a LOT less stable (and quite possibly is why the product is HERE at Woot!).