Aduro Lounger Adjustable Neck Mount Phone Holder

Aduro Lounger Adjustable Neck Mount Phone Holder

1 Like

I’ve never seen anything so American

6 Likes

So I got one; I wouldn’t pay full price for it but I figured $7 - worth a try? It’s odd because it positions your phone only like a foot from your face - so there’s not a whole lot of breathing room and you def have a sort of “Ridley Scott-esque phone right in your face so you can’t look away” type vibe…other than that tho, I won’t wear it out and about but I won’t lie, I have started to reach for it when I’m on the couch and bored and watching tik toks or YouTube…

Unfortunately, if you’re going to position your display device UP and in front, you’re going to need some secondary device to hold in a comfortable/convenient position to interface to all your usual touch control inputs. Because unless you’re just going to touch it once and then watch it, putting your hand up to constantly touch your phone will wear you out… Unless you can come up with something inventive (which might actually be feasible), there’s no equivalent to a “wrist rest” here; you can’t “lean on” the support structure, it will sag.

1 Like

I have more than one of these, got them as gifts and then didn’t give them - they’re tiresome. I never tried (enough) to merge something with them, as armrests and wrist rests. I really don’t just SIT and WATCH things that much, and if I DO it might as well be a large-screen TV with a remote control… can’t lie about that or these…

Ok ok so it’s been a few weeks with my lounger and I fell asleep with it the other day (as one does) and totally kinked my neck up. Like it took a few days to feel sort of normal again. I guess my review has to come with a few less stars - I just really DID (all caps cause that seems to be trendy) WANT TO LOVE THIS. And we had our time there, it wasn’t all pain…

The blue color in reality looks nothing like the pictures that are on the website. What they have posted looks like a metallic aqua type color. When I actually got it, I see that it’s actually like a light blue color and not metallic at all.