Bees & Butterflies Flower Seed Mat Kit

Bees & Butterflies Flower Seed Mat Kit

Has anyone managed to get these seed mats to grow? I’ve tried these, the lavender, and the thyme. Gave them the right conditions, water, everything. I am tempted to cut the seeds out of the last mat I have to try growing them in a cup to make sure I’m doing it right…

But seriously… I used to just toss the seeds on the soil and lightly rake, and everything worked fine. Newfangled paper mat business doesn’t cut the mustard.

1 Like

Have they shipped these yet or I am getting the woot again on an item that is going to be canceled.

Hi there. Sorry for the delay. The warehouse is experience some delays like much of the country. They’re looking to get it out this week.

I got the tracking number. Thanks

1 Like

I can’t get mine to grow either and the growing conditions and watering have been done perfectly… it’s been about 5 weeks now and nothing is showing (I have the bees & butterflies mat)

Sorry for the problems with the dud flowers. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.