Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

Suntrap Pro Mosquito & Insect Trapper

There are great at trapping moths, but mosquitos aren’t actually attracted to UV light, so unless you’re putting a chip of dry ice in here, you’re not going to get the results you’re looking for.

1 Like

So nothing gives off CO2 while it decays? I’m wondering about CO2 cartridges like they use to put fizz into fizzy water (those would add up fast) and what kind of CO2 gradient it takes to “attract”? I bet apple vinegar and some kind of time-release baking soda might work w/o too much added work (and the apple vinegar would do double-duty with various flies)…

I bought 2 of these last year. They didn’t catch one bug. In conclusion, throw away your money on something else.

6 Likes

Mine came completely unassembled and will require soldering to connect the solar panel to light. Not sure if this is standard.

1 Like

Yeah, that doesn’t sound right. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I bought this exact model for $9.50 on Amazon a couple weeks ago. Haven’t caught anything with it but $65 list price, come on… Seriously!? Who is going to believe that?

1 Like

Unfortunately, many believe these list prices they see here on Woot, and that’s why Woot continues to use these inflated prices.

Should just stop looking at List Prices posted by Woot, and always do your own research on products. The List Prices posted here are often very inaccurate, and only pathetic marketing ploys, believing that some gullible customers will be more willing to pay the current price when seeing a higher List Price, whether it’s accurate or not.

Not saying that deals can’t be found here at Woot. But, it’s clear that Woot loves to use these pathetic ploys often. Like the renaming of their pathetic “Gourmet” section, while still remaining the immensely overpriced section that the “Gourmet” section was. These are simple marketing ploys used by many questionable retailers. But, they only show the incompetence that exists in management at Woot. Do your own research and don’t allow yourselves to be gullible enough to believe these questionable tactics.

1 Like

Garbage. Shipping carton came smashed and two of four traps had parts come ‘apart’. These are cheap devices that are flimsy and poorly engineered. I had to resolder the terminals on two units as they had never been assembled correctly.
Save your money……they charged in the sun for several hours and the two undamaged ones did not work at all.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Useless POS