Home Zone Living 10ft Offset Umbrella

Home Zone Living 10ft Offset Umbrella

1 Like

Where do we get the required weighted umbrella base?

1 Like

Never mind. I just found one listed further down on the same page.

2 Likes

I use 4 concrete paver stones that you can get at Home Depot for like $3.50/each. They’ve worked well for me on these types of umbrellas for at least 5 years. Never needs replacing, can stay outside in all elements, heavy AF, and if somehow one breaks you can replace it on the cheap.

7 Likes

Thx I was just gonna ask also lol

What kind of pavers did you use? Will it be self explanatory when I see it? Thanks

The umbrella stand listed on the page isn’t big enough for a cantilever umbrella. On the mothership’s listing for the umbrella, the seller says down in the Q&A section that it requires at least a 110 lb. base. Other than the fact that it doesn’t ship with a base, and a few people grumbling about stupid stuff, it seems to have pretty good reviews.

Amazon link for this umbrella

2 Likes

Probably something like this:
Pavestone 16x16 square 16-in L x 16-in W x 2-in H Concrete Patio Stone in the Pavers & Stepping Stones department at Lowes.com

38lbs, so four would be plenty of weight.

But there are others in the 16" to 18" range that would work as well.

2 Likes

I’ve had a similar $99 unit at my cabin in the Sierras for 4 years. We only take it down during the winter. It has held up well. It’s bolted directly to the deck, its shade is large enough where it only needs to be rotated as the day wears on.

-PJ-